The posters can be prepared using any software (e.g., PowerPoint, Illustrator, etc.); however, they have to be saved and uploaded in the PDF format. We recommend using a page size of at least A3 or larger. The maximum allowed size of the uploaded file is 50 MB, but we recommend making your files smaller than 10 MB.
Presenting authors should prepare their poster in the .pdf format and send it to yCAM2020@bcrc.be for 14th October at the latest.
Posters will be presented during the respective poster live sessions using the interactive virtual platform Gather Town, whereby the presenter and participants will interact with audio and video – access limited to the registered participants. The poster files will be collected by the organizers solely for their upload in the platform Gather Town and will be deleted after the end of the event.
Detailed instructions for poster presentations authors:
• You will be able to find your poster with reference to the ex-ordo abstract number; please check it in the program to find it easily.
• Presenting authors are kindly asked to attend their respective live poster sessions and locate themselves in the vicinity of the virtual poster (so that they can answer potential questions by other participants).
• We strongly advise you to test the Virtual world “gather.town” prior to the poster session, for example, during the Welcome party on Tuesday or the first coffee and lunch breaks on Wednesday (although the poster rooms will not be open yet).
• In the Virtual World gather.town, you will also have the possibility to share your screen with other participants while communicating with them – you can therefore prepare additional material to better explain your work to interested colleagues.
• Please note that all times are referring to the Belgian local time (CET – Central European Time).