Europe Makes Ceramics
The European Ceramic Society (ECerS) is a non-governmental, non-profit federation of national ceramic societies each representing the ceramists of a member country.
ECerS was established in 1987 in order to co-ordinate and promote the study of ceramics and in particular:
- To encourage education, training and research.
- To consult with and bring together individuals and representatives of members, research establishments, academic bodies and institutions of governments and other bodies including the Commission of the European Community.
- To collect, disseminate and exchange information with other organizations
- To promote planning, promotion and organization of conferences and meetings
- To procure planning, printing, publication and circulation of technical papers,
Every two years the ECerS organizes a general Conference and Exhibition in one of the member countries, the XVIIth ECerS Conference and Exhibition will be held in Krokow, Poland, from 10 to 14th July 2022 jointly with the Electroceramics XVIII and ICC9 Conferences.
Contact us for any information: firstname.lastname@example.org - We will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.