Europe Makes Ceramics
Guidelines for Presentations
Guidelines for oral presentations:
- The time available for standard oral presentation is 20 minutes. Please take into account that this time includes 5 minutes of discussion with the audience.
- Please note that at the beginning of each session, session chairs will introduce the technology which is the object of the session; they will describe its operating principles and main features. Please try not to repeat such a description in your presentation and focus only on what is different or peculiar in your process.
- Acceptable digital format for presentation - 16x9 ppx PowerPoint for Windows or PDF.
- It will be no possible to use personal laptops - presenters should therefore ensure they use presentations features compatible with PC and standard fonts.
- Slide Center will be located in the registration desk area.
- All presentation shall be provided to Slide Center at least two hours before the presentation time or day before in case of morning session.
Guidelines for poster presentations:
- Participants should bring their own posters.
- 2 posters sessions are organised: one on Wednesday 9th November from 10:50 until 11:50 and the second on Thursday 10th November from 10:45 until 11:45. Please check in which session your poster must be presented.
- All posters must be prepared in English.
- Poster boards’ dimensions (including frames) will be A0: 100 cm in width and 200 cm in height. To keep good legibility of the poster, we recommend a maximum size of 90 cm (35.4 inches) in width and 120 cm (47.2 inches) in length. Please use the “portrait” position.
- Posters should be set up in the Poster Area at least during the session prior to the poster session you are presenting in.
- Posters which will remain in the Poster Area after its closing will not be kept.
- The presenting author should be available near the poster during the Poster Sessions to discuss his/her poster with interested colleagues.
- There will be one poster board for each poster. Poster boards will be marked with numbers according to the numbering of posters as given in the program.
- Conference Staff will assist and provide tapes for fastening the posters.
Contact us for any information: email@example.com - We will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.