Europe Makes Ceramics
The young Ceramists Additive Manufacturing Forum (yCAM) is an event and networking platform organized by EMC and supported by ECerS, dedicated to all young researchers interested in the Additive Manufacturing of ceramics.
yCAM cooperates with ECerS Young Ceramists Network to advertise their reciprocal activities.
The yCAM Forum was first organised in 2017 and has been organised every year since:
- yCAM 2017 took place in Berlin, Germany, on March 23rd-24th 2017
- yCAM 2018 took take place in Padova, Italy, on May 3rd-4th 2018
- yCAM 2019 took place in Mons, Belgium, on April 3rd-5th 2019
- yCAM 2020 took place Online, with the help of the University of Toulouse, on October 28th-30th 2020
- yCAM 2021 was organised as a half day online meet-up event on 29th October 2021
- yCAM 2022 will take place from 9th to 11th November 2022 at the University of Barcelona, Spain
Join us for this exciting event dedicated to young researchers!
The yCAM conference covers the main AM technologies applied to ceramics and in particular the following topics:
Direct 3D printing
Indirect, powder-based 3D printing
Fused deposition modeling
Selective laser sintering/melting
Laminated object manufacturing
Novel Additive Manufacturing technologies
Additive Manufacturing materials and applications
Silicate ceramics, pottery, ceramic art and architecture
Technical ceramics and advanced applications: bioceramics, porous ceramics, piezoelectric ceramics, printed circuits etc.
Composites and multi-material Additive Manufacturing
Design and software
Innovative and process-driven design
Software and data preparation for Additive Manufacturing
Contact us for any information: email@example.com - We will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.